Deodorant, Prebiotic Stick Deodorant, Natural Lemon Lavender Deodorant, NO BAKING SODA
It is easy to forget that while we wholeheartedly try to do better by our bodies, we are not realizing that we are still applying potentially harmful products on our largest, most pourous organ; our skin!
Commercial antiperspirants and deodorants still contain triclosan, parabens, alum, pthalates, and propylene glycol, yet we are applying this stuff just a mere few millimeters from breast tissue and lymph nodes!
Commercial antiperspirants can contain:
- TRICLOSAN (been linked to disruption of muscle cells and hormone regulation, kills good as well as bad bacteria, toxic and irritating to the skin, Classified as a pesticide.)
- TALCUM POWDER (Talc Toxicity, lesions, pulmonary disease, ovarian tumors.)
- ALUMINUM COMPOUNDS (act like a plug to clog sweat glands, can mimic estrogen and cause tumors)
- PARABENS ( thought to disturb the body’s hormonal balance, mimic estrogen, purported to play a role in breast cancer formation.)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (Considered a Neuro-Toxin, found in engine coolants, antifreeze, airplane de-icers, paints, enamels and varnishes
Do those commercial antiperspirants work? Yes, they do, but perhaps at the expense of the consumer's health.
Our New, ALL NATURAL Deodorants are made without all of those harmful chemicals, and we use only a select few ingredients that are specifically chosen for their detoxifying, anti-bacterial, drying and clean attributes.
Our Deodorants contain a powerful-dose of a 2-tier Natural Probiotic, Brewer's Yeast and Magnesium Hydroxide Blend that packs an incredible punch against the type of bacteria that causes odor.
If you're looking for a cleaner, safer, more natural approach to self awareness and body care, our deodorants are an amazing accompaniment to your routine.
OUR DEODORANTS ARE NOT ANTIPERSPIRANTS, and you may experience a brief detox period; expected in some and can last several days. I recommend applying to clean, dry underarms. Also, it may be helpful to aid in the detox process by applying this product before bedtime, then reapply in the morning, or after showering. Since this is NOT an antiperspirant, it may be necessary to reapply again later in the day, especially during arid weather, until your body adjusts.
Made with: Organic Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Capryl Triglycerides, Magnesium Hydroxide, Inulin Prebiotic, Allantoin, Silica (Bamboo Extract), Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Brewer's Yeast), Vitamin E, Essential Oil Blend