Body Butter Balm, Natural Body Butter, Body Balm CARDAMOM AND VANILLA
This 4 oz Creamy, Delectable, All-Natural Body Butter Balm is so Rich and Buttery, It is absolutely everything I've ever expected and wanted in a product for my customers, when I was formulating it!
I am one that doesn't care for the greasy feel of most traditionally-made body butters, so this very carefully formulated recipe fits the bill for a soothing, skin conditioning body butter that doesn't leave a sticky, greasy residue. SAFE FOR USE BEFORE BED, as it doesn't stain the sheets. Washes out during normal laundering.
The Unscented version of this body balm is perfect for soothing eczema!
Ingredients used in this unique blend:
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, is a highly sought after, light oil among those with combination skin types. It absorbs into the skin well and leaves a satiny, silky and non-greasy feel. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and anti-bacterial which is a perfect accompaniment to our Body Butters!
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil-EXCELLENT for moisturizing acne prone skin without any greasy feel! It’s amazing for reversing hyperpigmentation, the signs of aging, sun damage, stretch marks, and scars. This very light, but high anti-oxidant oil is purported to improve the texture of the skin and is amazingly suitable for oily skin types.
- Organic Cocoa Butter-a nutrient packed butter that really moisturizes, protects and softens the skin. It has a high concentration of antioxidant compounds, including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. These are fatty acids and are beneficial in helping to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin.
- Organic Coconut Oil that is high in healthy saturated fats, naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, and is purported to improve the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema!
- Local, Natural Beeswax- is antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and infections. Beeswax forms a protective barrier by sealing in moisture in our skin without clogging pores.
- Behenyl Alcohol- is a natural, vegetable source long chain fatty alcohol used to regulate viscosity in formulations. It functions as a thickener and stabilizer and may be used as a co-emulsifier.
- All-Natural Fragrance Oils and/or Essential Oils
- Vitamin E
This beautiful Body Butter Balm can be used anywhere on the skin. However, Please Use Common Sense and keep out of reach of children and adults who may want to eat this butter! Also, since it does contain Natural Fragrance and/or Essential Oils, please keep away from mucous membranes and eyes. If the balm does get on mucous membranes or in the eyes, wipe away with a clean, dry cotton ball.